Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Long time Coming!!!

It's been a long time coming..took a trip..got some relaxation..went to Cali for a week and a half. Had to cut it short, had to come back and take care of business. Sept 7th its going down!!! Back to Cali. (I had to get my LL on for a minute). The view from the plane was crazy...FIRST TIME ON A PLANE!! On the way there was kool..comin back was the problem..A lot of stuff happened when I was out there..R.I.P Bernie Mac one of the funniest people alive and R.I.P I.Hayes aka Truck Turner one of the musicians alive..(moment of silence)..okay. Cali was kool, went out to Santa Monica, LA, San Deigo, Escendedo (I think that was it..LOL)..Big up's to 5 star marketing...The Cartel Ent..is officially in Cali..where to next ATL or MIA..Southwest landing is horrible!! LOL!!

No comments: